______________________________________________

Copyright of Picture (s)

All pictures on this blog are copyright protected.
Please request permission for the usage of these pictures (in any method or form).
OR
Credit the copied picture (s) to Sam Marine Garden
______________________________________________

Acknowledgements

Here, I would like to express my gratitude and special thanks to Margarida for her chili pepper seeds contributions and unreserved help in chili pepper identifications and information.

I am also extending my thanks to all chili heads out there who have contributed to my chili seeds collection.

______________________________________________


My photo
A horticulture enthusiast. My interest includes chili peppers, tomatoes, tropical orchids and many more. The objective of this blog is focus mainly on pictures of specific species or hybrids.If more information is required on specific species or hybrid, I'm pretty optimistic that you can google them out. Though at times useful links (websites) will be provided on these specific topics. Also do leave a comment if you have any question or would like more information about topics on this blog and I'll get back to you. (Updated 2015, Woodworking as a hobby)

Search Sam Marine Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cheiro do Norte, Capsicum Chinense

Updated July 01, 2009
Updated July 01, 2009

Updated April 09,2009
Updated April 09,2009

Common name : Cheiro De Norte
Genus/ Species : Capsicum Chinense
Origin : ParĂ¡, Brazil
Heat : varies according to individual. Known to be excellent aroma.
*Thanks Margarida, for the information on Cheiro do Norte

No comments: